Saturday, July 19, 2014

Here I am..

Hey guys! Well, I did the 21 DSD and felt amazing. In reality, I did like 19 days because I started using mayonnaise by then. I kicked coffee and had a bunch of energy. I lost a little bit of weight, but actually didn't measure myself after I was done.
Since moving and all that I've fallen off the wagon. Although I never vowed to fully give up my sugar forever, lol.. I know its bad for you and all that, but I'm human and I like my treats. That's that. My weight right now is not my issue (I don't even have my scale yet as we have not received our household goods from Italy yet) and I think I'm still pretty close to what my target weight was. That being said, I still am very self conscious about my post baby body. With jobs, transporting, kids in day care, I don't exactly have time for getting a gym membership. I've been complaining a lot to my husband about my body and decided today to start looking at T25 to help me tone my problem areas. I've tried P90X before but it hurts my joints (previous injury) so that was out. I read some good stuff about T25 and think it's actually going to be pretty do - able. Hubby even said we could possibly put work out stuff w a TV for the videos in our garage. 
So, I ordered the program. I already know what to eat to make me Feel better on the inside, so this seems like the logical step for me personally.
See ya'll in a few 

No comments:

Post a Comment